Followers


Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Jett's Birthday

Over the weekend we went to Louisiana to visit the family! It has been awhile since I have been down there and I needed to bring some orders from Sweet Tea and Southern Charm. It was also my best friend from childhood son, Jett, 2nd birthday!
Seriously, all of these babies are growing too fast! 
It seems like just yesterday I was visiting Larb in the hospital after she had him!
Lexie and Sydney LOVED playing at Laura and Jason's! 
It was so very special to me to see them playing in the same place (Granny's) that Larb and I spent hours playing together!
The renovations that Laura and Jason had done to Granny's house are AMAZING! I was in love with everything! I love how they kept just a bit of the old(the mudroom) just to remember!
It was soo good to see Papa B! Papa B was like a second dad to me growing up! I have NEVER met a more patient and precious man than Papa B! It was soo cute hearing my girls talk about "Papa B"! 
My girls could have stayed all afternoon at Laura and Jason's! They had the best time!
Because we don't live close, these moments are so much sweeter! 
I absolutely pray that my girls are blessed with such a great and precious friend like Laura!
I thank God for bringing her into my life and always being such a great role model and friend to me!


No comments: