Followers


Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Clarisonic Clean

Every now and then I am going to show you guys some of my favorite products! I am a product princess! Just like most gals, I find myself trying the newest and greatest to see if their truly great! I have a handful of products and gadgets I just can't live without! I will be sharing all of those on my blog! 
Above  is a pic of the Clarisonic Plus.  A lot of my Facebook& Instagram friends know I got one for my birthday and have asked me my opinion on it so here it is!
I LOVE IT!
I compare this to a sonicare toothbrush. If you have ever used one, you know how much cleaner your teeth feel than with just a regular brush! After using a Clarisonic, your face will never feel clean unless you are using it! 
I purchased the Plus due to my twins having keratosis pilaris (where keratin forms plugs in the hair follicle and causes little bumps that look like goose bumps).With the Plus, you have the large body brush attachment and I thought this could help with their KP. It also could help get a good buff in before self tanning!
If you are just planning to use it just for your face I think the Mia 2 would work great(and it's a little cheaper). 
 If any of you have one, let me know what you think too! I know my readers would love to hear! 

 


No comments: