Followers


Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

almost 2013...

It is almost 2013!! I am starting early on my resolutions! New blog look with plans to do more updating and daily/weekly postings! I have gotten used to sharing on facebook but it's just pictures and tidbits and then I can't print it out! I am determined this time to follow through.
 These girls of mine are getting so big! We started preschool at UCA in the fall. We go on Tuesdays and Thursdays and we have a fabulous teacher who graduated from Louisiana Tech! GO DAWGS! The girls absolutely LOVE it! They can't wait to get ready and out the door! They will tell everyone they are going to "college" because they know UCA is also where there dad went to college. It won't be long before they are truly headed to college..Lord help me!
 I took this picture back at the end of June and found it recently while looking through pictures. It is so neat how this picture says and shows so much!
 Sydney is on the top. Sydney was the larger of the girls at birth and is my much more my independent child. Very much like her mother, one of her first sentences was "I can do it myself." She is the most expressive child I have ever seen!Expressive with words and with her face and hands! Such a free spirit!
On the bottom is my little Lexie. Lexie is my more needy child and I do love that one of them needs me all the time:) She is the best snuggler! Lexie is more emotional and gets her feelings hurt so easily which can break my heart! She ALWAYS wants to take care of her "sissy" when she is hurt or feels bad. She is most definitely a caregiver at heart! She is such a precious little soul!
 The moments I see with these two blow me away sometimes! The bond these girls have is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I want a twin sister!!!!
 

No comments: