Followers


Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 7, 2012

My precious Boppy pillow

When I was about 10 weeks pregnant my mom, Aunt Lisa and I went shopping for some maternity clothes. We went into Motherhood Maternity where I found not only clothes but an awesome pregnancy pillow. It was called the Boppy Cuddle Prenatal Pillow. I never knew how much I could be attached to an object! Seriously, that thing went EVERYWHERE with me. At the hospital, I would even make sure it was in the bathroom with me when the housekeeping staff came in to clean. I wasn't worried about my Macbook Pro...but I was worried my pillow was going to go missing! 
But come on, being comfortable in the bed when you are pregnant is difficult! Especially pregnant with twins! 
I'm not sure if my attachment comes because I spent every day for 4 months with it or just because it was a great pillow. I definitely cried many tears into that pillow! 
The problem currently is that I still can't give it up! The hubs and I bought a new mattress and amazing pillows not too long ago and he said "pick out a replacement for that nasty boppy." Its almost 4 years old and is verrry ragged. I picked out a very expensive pillow for replacement but it just wasn't the same! I broke into a hot sweat and was having palpitations one night when I thought it was missing!
I KNOW.  I SERIOUSLY HAVE A PROBLEM. 
I'm not sure if I will still be snuggled up with my boppy when the girls are about to start kindergarten, high school or perhaps even college! I do know I love that ole thing and I will probably never give it up without a fight:)

No comments: